Lifetime® Hydros 85 & Tioga Angler Kayaks
We’ve just received a shipment of the Lifetime® Hydros 85 Kayak, retails at the big box store for $199.99, here at Walls only $129. while supplies last! (Eight (8) more will be available for this promotion.) The Lifetime® Hydros 85 Sit-On-Top Kayak is designed for extreme safety and stability. Constructed of blow-molded high-density polyethylene (HDPE), this sit-on-top kayak is durable, UV-protected, and impact-resistant. The lightweight, 37-pound design, front T-handle, and convenient center carry handle make it easy to transport to and from the waterfront. With shock cord straps and multiple footrest positions, this durable kayak has plenty of extras to enhance your paddling experience.
- Constructed of high-density polyethylene (HDPE) for durability and impact resistance
- A center carry handle and front and rear t-handles provide easy transport to and from the waterfront
- A combination tunnel hull design provides great stability and tracking
- Features multiple footrest positions for different size paddlers
- A paddle is included with the impact-resistant kayak for convenience
- Contains Tankwell storage with bungee cord lacing to secure loose items
- UV-protected to avoid fading, cracking, or splitting
- The adjustable quick-release seat back offers comfort
- Shock cord straps on the polyethylene kayak further enhance the paddling experience
Also included in this shipment is the Lifetime® Tioga Angler Kayak, retails at the big box store for $349.99, here at Wall for only $219. The Lifetime® Tioga Angler Kayak is a fishing kayak with a stable flat bottom with deep tracking channels and stability chine rails. The flat bottom kayak is built to withstand an adventurous lifestyle through its durable construction, UV-protected materials, and impact-resistant build. Easily transport the kayak to and from the waterfront with the front and rear carry handles. The comfortable padded seat and backrest allow you to relax in comfort and truly enjoy the water.
- Adjustable comfortable padded seat and backrest
- Constructed of UV-protected high-density polyethylene
- Deep hull channels for tracking performance and chine rails for stability
- Front and rear shock cords built right in
- Easily transport the kayak to and from the waterfront with the front and rear carry handles
- Hatch for added storage beneath the deck
- Multiple footrest positions for different size paddlers
- One adjustable fishing rod holder makes craft perfect for relaxing fishing trips
- Paddle keeper to secure your paddle to the flat bottom kayak
- Stable flat bottom helps prevent tipping over
- Two flush mounted fishing rod holders help you reel in a big catch
Both of these will be available for purchase today, Wednesday, October 19th. Open Monday thru Saturday 10:00 AM until 7:00 PM.